Sport in the Community Worker (Casual) needed
Hours: Casual Hours including weekends and evenings
Salary: £12.20 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as part of our Communities Team delivering amazing programmes and activities across our venues and with partner organisations.
We are currently under represented by females in these roles and would therefore particularly encourage applications from females.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Deliver sport programmes for children and young people.
- Manage effective relationships with partner organisations.
- Ensure delivery is structured, safe and high quality.
- Be a positive role model and engage people of all ages and disabilities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities and inclusivity.
- Be an enthusiastic and motivated individual with relevant experience within a schools or community sports coaching setting.
- Identify and promote further opportunities and pathways within a community and club setting for all young people on the programme.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and Safeguarding qualification is required for this role.
To apply please download the application form and submit by the closing date.
Application forms should be sent to Tracy Laxton – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to being transparent about how we handle your personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and meeting our obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information, please see our privacy notice.