Future Leaders of Nottingham – Tender Opportunity
Two-day assessment centre in June 2020
Future Leaders of Nottingham is a professional development programme making leadership in Nottinghamshire more diverse and representative – by creating a network of talented people to inspire others and drive change. The programme is run and managed by The Renewal Trust, a nationally-recognised charity, and is now in its 5th year.
Candidates typically consist of a range of organisations across Nottinghamshire including private, public and voluntary sector, and with varying levels of seniority and experience.
Find out more about Future Leaders of Nottingham
|Organisation||The Renewal Trust|
|Brief description||Future Leaders of Nottingham assessment centre|
|Budget||£5,000 including VAT and expenses|
|Delivery dates||Two consecutive days in the weeks commencing 15th June or 22nd June 2020|
|Delivery location||Nottingham city centre|
James, Programme Coordinator|
|Deadline||Friday 20th March, 12:00 noon|
Assessment centre brief
- Support with shortlisting candidates for assessment centre – historically 60 applications shortlisted to 24
- Design and deliver an assessor training workshop for assessors
- Design and deliver a range of interview exercises over two consecutive days – assessors can be provided
- Support evaluating candidate scores and collecting feedback
Please email the following:
- Up to one side of A4 detailing of your approach, fee including VAT and expenses
- Two references demonstrating previous experience of recruiting for leadership programmes
- A copy of your public liability and professional indemnity insurances
To email@example.com by Friday 20th March 2020, 12:00 noon
Applicants can expect a decision by Tuesday 24th March 2020, 17:00
The decision will be made by two members of the steering group
We have five new exciting roles available through the Kickstarter scheme!
We empower individuals and communities to make positive choices about their lifestyles to improve mental and physical health and self-esteem.