Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme Lead needed
We are looking for a full time Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme Lead to oversee the delivery of the HAF programme for seven weeks, through the summer holidays.
You should be able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Co-ordinate programmes for children and young people
- Manage effective relationships with external organisations
- Ensure delivery is structured and high quality
- Be a positive role model and engage people of all ages and disabilities
- Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities
The position is for 37 hours a week from Monday 19 July to Friday 3 September and the salary is £13 per hour.
The Renewal Trust is committed to being transparent about how it handles your personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and meeting its obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information, please see our privacy notice.
To apply please complete the application form.
Application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Kylie Walton, The Renewal Trust, 27 – 31 Carlton Road, Nottingham, NG3 2DG.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 24 June 2021