We are looking for a full time (37 hours a week) Funding Director to join our team.
You will be responsible for appropriate funding opportunities with the potential to support the work of the charity, and to turn those opportunities into financial realities! You will increase income by developing and submitting compelling grant applications and build strong relationships with funders.
You should be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Review, develop and implement a robust fundraising strategy
- Lead on the establishment of new income streams and the writing of successful funding applications
- Build and maintain positive relationships with grant makers, corporate and trust donors
- Ensure that all fundraising and income generation complies with relevant legal requirements and fundraising regulatory requirements
- Lead and directly support the team in meeting or exceeding its annual fundraising targets
Salary: £35,000 per annum
To apply please download and complete an Application Form. Completed forms should be sent to Kylie Walton, The Renewal Trust, 27 – 31 Carlton Road, Nottingham, NG3 2DG
Closing date: Monday 14 August 2017
Interviews will take place on Monday 21 August 2017